Kings University College
Year of foundation: 1957
Number of students:3 500
Founded in 1954, King’s University College at Western University is a Catholic, liberal arts university college affiliated with a large, world class university. King’s students enjoy “The Best of Both Worlds” - small classes led by outstanding faculty on a small, beautiful campus while enjoying the experiences of being part of a comprehensive university. King’s students have complete access to all the facilities and services at Western University and graduate with a Western degree. As a Catholic university, King’s emphasizes the value of each individual and the importance of social justice. Students from all faiths and backgrounds are most welcome. Respect for the human person is behind our commitment to diversity, accessibility, social justice and to building the common good. An inclusive, supportive community is one of King's greatest strengths.
King’s is recognized, both nationally and internationally, for its excellent academic programs, generous scholarships and comprehensive student services. Offering degree programs in the arts, social sciences, management and social work [both BSW (honors) and MSW], King’s is home to approximately 3500 full and part time students from across Canada as well as 35 other countries.
College offers programs in the fields of arts, social sciences, economics and management, foreign languages, psychology, etc.
- Diploma from one of the most prestigious universities in Canada
- Tuition - $30,000 per year
- Entrance scholarship up to $12,000
- Preparing for MBA Ivy Business School, University of Western Ontario (the best MBA program in Canada and the 12th in North America)
Unique college preparatory course allows our students to be more successful than their peers and achieve high academic results. Also, approximately 80% of ICEAP students receive entrance scholarships for the first year of study at the university on the basis of their school performance. For these scholarships application is not required.
Benefits of the Program:
- The program was developed in cooperation with university professors and takes into account all the necessary aspects of preparation, which allows our students to quickly adapt and become successful
- Intensive English learning (30 lessons per week) allows you to quickly learn academic English and avoid taking unnecessary tests
- Weekly seminars and mentoring sessions from university graduates will reveal the secrets of learning to our students
- Emphasis on written projects, which are usually difficult for students from the CIS. K-Bridging students successfully write a 3,000-word research paper 4 weeks before the end of the program (written part in IELTS 250 words)
- Average duration of the program is 16-32 weeks