Year of foundation: 1967
Number of students: 20,000
Information about Algonquin College
College Algonquin occupies one of the leading places among the educational institutions of Eastern Ontario. It was founded in 1967 and is located in Ottawa - the capital of Canada. More than 20,000 students study at the college, 2,000 of them are foreigners. The college offers more than 170 programs with a bachelor’s degree, diploma or certificate in such areas as architectural and engineering technologies, computer systems, engineering, business and business administration, tourism and hospitality, media, design and much more.
- According to surveys, the college ranks first in terms of how satisfied students are with the quality of education and life in general.
- 90% of graduates find work within six months after graduation.
- A number of college programs allows you to continue your studies and then enrol in a 3rd year at partner universities.
- Developed infrastructure and convenient location of the college (located close to embassies and consulates).
- Internet access, libraries, personal online cabinet, modern equipment.
ICEAP level required for entry into diploma programs - Level 7
ICEAP level required for admission to postgraduate and bachelor programs - Level 7